Dear Friends, please read the measures we are taking to ensure your health and safety!
- Regular cleaning and intensive disinfection of the sites, including all contact surfaces.
- Use of protective equipment in accordance with all hygiene requirements.
- The customers and employees in poor health will not be let into the sites.
- Disinfection of the entrances – there will be mats with a strong disinfectant.
- Providing hand sanitizer and disinfectants.
- Sterilization of visitors’ changing rooms and clothes through UVC bactericidal and antiviral lamps during class times.
- Weekly cleaning and disinfection of the ventilation and air-conditioning systems. They are of a very high standard.
- Constant control – checking if the taken measures are kept.
Requirements to the visitors:
- Keep extremely good personal hygiene.
- Make sure that you wash and disinfect your hands when entering the site.
- Use protective equipment in accordance with all hygiene requirements.
- In order to avoid crowds, please come as prepared as possible for the classes and use the changing rooms for a short period of time.
- Make sure to dance / train with a second pair of clean shoes.
- Make sure to bring your own towel ( or preferably a mat) for the classes in which you need one.
- Keep distance while waiting and during classes.
- The elevator can be used by a maximum of 3 people at once.
- Be responsible for your own health and that of other people.
- The halls will open 15 minutes before the start of each class. No one will be allowed in before that due to disinfection of locker rooms, common areas and toilets.
- Classes are reduced to 55 minutes so that the instructors can comply with all additional hygiene requirements.
- It is possible to hold some classes in two halls at the same time in one location if there are more people attending.
- No pre-registration will be required for the existing groups, just for the new ones.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com or call the following phone numbers:
- +359 88 7437375 – Zahari
- +359 88 8224163 – Ina