We are extremely happy to share that from June 1st, Latin Force will reopen its halls in all three locations! After more than a 2-month break, we can’t wait to be together again!
You can check the order of the Ministry of Health HERE
It is important to know that we have taken all necessary measures to ensure your health and safety!
- Regular cleaning and intensive disinfection of the sites, including all contact surfaces.
- Use of protective equipment in accordance with all hygiene requirements.
- The customers and employees in poor health will not be let into the sites.
- Disinfection of the entrances – there will be mats with a strong disinfectant.
- Providing hand sanitizer and disinfectants.
- Sterilization of visitors’ changing rooms and clothes through UVC bactericidal and antiviral lamps during class times.
- Weekly cleaning and disinfection of the ventilation and air-conditioning systems. They are of a very high standard.
- Constant control – checking if the taken measures are kept.
Requirements to the clients:
- Keep extremely good personal hygiene.
- Make sure that you wash and disinfect your hands when entering the site.
- Use protective equipment in accordance with all hygiene requirements.
- In order to avoid crowds, please come as prepared as possible for the classes and use the changing rooms for a short period of time.
- Make sure to dance / train with a second pair of clean shoes.
- Make sure to bring your own towel ( or preferably a mat) for the classes in which you need one.
- Keep distance while waiting and during classes.
- The elevator can be used by a maximum of 3 people at once.
- Be responsible for your own health and that of other people.
- The halls will be open 15 minutes before the start of each class. No one will be allowed in earlier due to the disinfection of the changing rooms, common areas and toilets.
- Classes will be reduced to 55 minutes so that teachers can comply with all additional hygiene requirements.
- It is possible to hold some classes in two halls at the same time in one location if there are more people attending.
- No pre-registration will be required for the existing groups, just for the new ones.
- The purchased Latin Force cards and prepaid courses will be valid for up to two months after the start of the relevant group or course.
You are very welcome to do the dance magic together again!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the following phone numbers:
- +359 88 7437375 – Zahari
- +359 88 8224163 – Ina